'You're such a disappointment.'
'How can I ever trust you? '
'Why should I listen to you? '
'You're such a compulsive liar.'
I know daddy.
'You shouldn't have been so stupid.'
'Did you think you'd get away? '
'How could you disrespect me? '
'Would you do this to your mom? '
I didn't mean to.
No I didn't.
I'm really sorry.
No, I couldn't.
'No more friends allowed over.'
'Don't even think about TV.'
'You're phone and iPod have been revoked.'
'Go to your room and think.'
Okay this is acceptable.
I understand what you say.
I turned off my phone and iPod.
I'll go to bed right now.
You're such a disappointment.
Why'd you make him feel this way?
You don't deserve the food you ate.
Don't get any sleep tonight.
You can't go unpunished.
Make sure to cut your thighs.
Take a bottle of pills tonight.
Make up for what you've done.
Crystal Blanchette's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappointment. by Crystal Blanchette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Release, William Stobb
- Some Purple, William Stobb
- alone now, Brandon J. Moore
- The Dead Bird In My Garden, Leslie Philibert
- My Soul Mate, Kristopher DeLander
- In a Mountain Pasture, William Stobb
- Paradise Paradise, Charles Jagongo
- A Sense of Proportion, William Stobb
- Zebra Zooing - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- '''21St Century Innovative Poetry &Poeti.., Nyein Way