'You're such a disappointment.'
'How can I ever trust you? '
'Why should I listen to you? '
'You're such a compulsive liar.'
I know daddy.
'You shouldn't have been so stupid.'
'Did you think you'd get away? '
'How could you disrespect me? '
'Would you do this to your mom? '
I didn't mean to.
No I didn't.
I'm really sorry.
No, I couldn't.
'No more friends allowed over.'
'Don't even think about TV.'
'You're phone and iPod have been revoked.'
'Go to your room and think.'
Okay this is acceptable.
I understand what you say.
I turned off my phone and iPod.
I'll go to bed right now.
You're such a disappointment.
Why'd you make him feel this way?
You don't deserve the food you ate.
Don't get any sleep tonight.
You can't go unpunished.
Make sure to cut your thighs.
Take a bottle of pills tonight.
Make up for what you've done.
Crystal Blanchette's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappointment. by Crystal Blanchette )
- Flying October, Vinaya Joseph
- অলস কবি, Yakub Ali
- Intimately Caressed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- চান যা পাবেন তা!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Purposeful Enigma, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Coming Of Harmattan, Tony Adah
- Pursuing Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Innocense, ekta mudgal
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(19 January 1919 - 10 May 2002)