'You're such a disappointment.'
'How can I ever trust you? '
'Why should I listen to you? '
'You're such a compulsive liar.'
I know daddy.
'You shouldn't have been so stupid.'
'Did you think you'd get away? '
'How could you disrespect me? '
'Would you do this to your mom? '
I didn't mean to.
No I didn't.
I'm really sorry.
No, I couldn't.
'No more friends allowed over.'
'Don't even think about TV.'
'You're phone and iPod have been revoked.'
'Go to your room and think.'
Okay this is acceptable.
I understand what you say.
I turned off my phone and iPod.
I'll go to bed right now.
You're such a disappointment.
Why'd you make him feel this way?
You don't deserve the food you ate.
Don't get any sleep tonight.
You can't go unpunished.
Make sure to cut your thighs.
Take a bottle of pills tonight.
Make up for what you've done.
Crystal Blanchette's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappointment. by Crystal Blanchette )
- Vernacular, Mikey Bachman
- The Great Bukowski, Mikey Bachman
- Grenadine, Mikey Bachman
- Keep It Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two Golden Stripes, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Deep Is Your Love Towards Me?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muse, love, joy!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Shibah, Edward Kofi Louis
- Leaves, Clive Blake
- From The Summit, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(3rd April 19sixty)