'You're such a disappointment.'
'How can I ever trust you? '
'Why should I listen to you? '
'You're such a compulsive liar.'
I know daddy.
'You shouldn't have been so stupid.'
'Did you think you'd get away? '
'How could you disrespect me? '
'Would you do this to your mom? '
I didn't mean to.
No I didn't.
I'm really sorry.
No, I couldn't.
'No more friends allowed over.'
'Don't even think about TV.'
'You're phone and iPod have been revoked.'
'Go to your room and think.'
Okay this is acceptable.
I understand what you say.
I turned off my phone and iPod.
I'll go to bed right now.
You're such a disappointment.
Why'd you make him feel this way?
You don't deserve the food you ate.
Don't get any sleep tonight.
You can't go unpunished.
Make sure to cut your thighs.
Take a bottle of pills tonight.
Make up for what you've done.
Crystal Blanchette's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappointment. by Crystal Blanchette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL