Rasta Israel Uda
Dinner with Perpetual
Under the full blue moon
we stroll on main street.
Hey fellow, please where is the
restaur; don't rant, on phase 3?
It's alright, both of you look
Under the shade of palm tree,
madam social with deep root, arrange
us with food grown within this
neighborhood; let it be in
On the way back to my crib,
I was sweating so much in my
cow tail pepper soup, see what you
Oh, I forgot to step down with
pure palm wine.
Golden spark, lightened my head as I
followed shaggy root;
Oh Lord, bless us with your trooth.
On a roller coaster ride in
we clung to each other as we
move up high.
No matter the chase, we
I pet her, with lips, full
Rasta Israel Uda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dinner with Perpetual by Rasta Israel Uda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf