Kavi Deepak Sharma
'DIN AADMI AANGULION PER GINTA RAHA..........
'DIN AADMI AANGULION PER GINTA RAHA,
AUR WAQT DABE PAUWN CHALTA RAHA.
THOKAR LAGI YA PATTHAROON KA MAZAQ THA,
PAR CHOT KHAKAR AADMI SAMBHALATA RAHA.
KHUD USE ANDHERON MAIN RAHNA PADA,
JO HAATH MAIN LEKE MASHAAL CHALTA RAHA.
TOOTTE TARON SE SABNE MAANGI MANNAT
'DEEPAK' KO DEKHA NAHI JO JALTA RAHA.
@Kavi Deepak Sharma
Kavi Deepak Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('DIN AADMI AANGULION PER GINTA RAHA.......... by Kavi Deepak Sharma )
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
- Last Words, Josilinia Plyman
- Bogus Are Your Deeds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- An Unfortunate Death, Kim Barney
- in time, Cee Bea
- Genetic Predisposition And Violence, Is It Poetry
- Reading a Book, swapna bhattacharya
- Sparky, Rena Thompson
- Self-Portrait, swapna bhattacharya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Aphrodisiac, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)