Vanessa was too tough
lani didn't count
cristal was weak.
so what am I?
the king of blah blah.
la unified did me good.
Northridge did me good.
l.a. riots did me good.
when the beer is gone and sluts are dried up who the hell will be in my room? my pillow, hopefully.
my body maybe.
my sanity... well...
no more fist fights.
I've had mine.
give me Beethoven, man.
give me a 25 hour day bro.
give me the the ex who dosnt like to be called bro.
give me my tm give me... well... just give me.
now. I need I need.
oh shoot me
no wait. don't.
I got more meditation to get through with.
here we go.
oh ji ran ja.
ran ja ja ran
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (dig it by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker