Edgard Canales P
Blessed but cursed
Gotta get it out before I burst
Depict pain in every verse
But I'm optimistic
Think It could only get better
When sh*t is at It's worse.
Told my little brother By
How lately I been on a different vibe
Trying hard to change my life
by getting rid of all the grudges I hold deep inside.
Cause I'm tried of being mad at the world
Though my eyes are soar
From missing both little girls
Learned to smile a little more
All the negativity ignore
And leave the judging to the Lord.
I Suppress a lot of shit
So I write for my own benefit.
I never quit
smoke a pound just to deal with it
Full of wit
So I pray I never slip.
Suffer from depression
Cause I let the past be my present,
No longer a stupid adolescent
So I take heed and learn from every lesson.
To keep them near expressively
Got a Tat for every member of my family
Mom, Dad, By, Matt, Chris and Ivy
Zoy, Ti, Miya and Nataly
Plotting on future ones like Naya and soon to be, Serenity.
Sorry to say but I Forgot what's home
Cause I haven't been there in so long
Hate to be alone
So I'm searching for my own.
Eyes full of pain
So when it can't be contained
I Cry in the rain.
As quick as it came
Suck it up and charge it to the game.
Finally I can set aside this pain i feel
Inside my own heart's eternal battlefield.
Just want to be there for my daughters
So I can be a better father
I Dream Big but hustle harder
And play the game smarter.
God knows I have a good heart with good intentions
No more incarcerations
Still dealing with temptations
Using positive vibes to reach my destinations.
It's like I Told my little brother By
lately I been on a different vibe.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different Vibe by Edgard Canales P )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I'm Explaining a Few Things, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raucous, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The resting place, Emmanuel George Cefai
- History writes, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Bihar of The Third-class People (Not All.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A chapel dilapidated, Emmanuel George Cefai
- And bell and a cock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Notepad of joy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There appeared A child, Emmanuel George Cefai