As the birds chirp,
Passing my house,
I see birds chirping,
As the moon rises up,
The crickets pass,
By my house,
'Crick, Crick, Crick'.
As the sun goes down,
the fireflies rises up,
'Buzz, Buzz, Buzz'
As these animals,
Pass my house,
Like the wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different Sounds by Samina Akhter )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey