As the birds chirp,
Passing my house,
I see birds chirping,
As the moon rises up,
The crickets pass,
By my house,
'Crick, Crick, Crick'.
As the sun goes down,
the fireflies rises up,
'Buzz, Buzz, Buzz'
As these animals,
Pass my house,
Like the wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different Sounds by Samina Akhter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn