Different Life, s
Sitting on the top deck,
I watch the swirling lights,
shine brightly on the rain
lashed paines, late at night.
Staring into passing windows,
some dim, some bright.
I see, reflecting stores,
of different life's, different times.
The shapes echos tories
of what lies beyound,
each one different to behold.
Some warm, inviting.
others harshand cold.
Their differences intrigue me.
I paint a picture in my head,
using blocks of colours,
Some blue, some green some red.
Each one hidden
and out of sight,
Their secrets held,
within the mystery of the night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different Life, s by Elaine Battersby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra