Difference in growth.
Eating the flesh of another and others,
To have two percent per year muscle boomer,
For the past one hundred glorious years,
Only less than dozen wars were invented to reach the pier.
Someone’s soil is always planted with mines.
Someone’s children appendages are trimmed,
Someone’s sovereign is held between the pruners,
Of the gardeners who gather around the bon fire.
You are too transparent, America, you are not stagnant,
As the old civilizations caught between the thighs of human,
You are a loving parent and taking care of your happy go lucky children,
Your economists live through the numbers to chase away the destiny.
The capital, the labor and the productivity are the important factors,
To metamorphoses the eaglets into the observing vultures,
Wealth and savings are the secondary non essential sectors,
Where the individuals keep the future of the nation,
in the safe useless lockers and their nations remain poor.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference in growth. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols