Difference in growth.
Eating the flesh of another and others,
To have two percent per year muscle boomer,
For the past one hundred glorious years,
Only less than dozen wars were invented to reach the pier.
Someone’s soil is always planted with mines.
Someone’s children appendages are trimmed,
Someone’s sovereign is held between the pruners,
Of the gardeners who gather around the bon fire.
You are too transparent, America, you are not stagnant,
As the old civilizations caught between the thighs of human,
You are a loving parent and taking care of your happy go lucky children,
Your economists live through the numbers to chase away the destiny.
The capital, the labor and the productivity are the important factors,
To metamorphoses the eaglets into the observing vultures,
Wealth and savings are the secondary non essential sectors,
Where the individuals keep the future of the nation,
in the safe useless lockers and their nations remain poor.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference in growth. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Character, Hans Raj Sharma
- Deine Sucht, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Your mania, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- जिउनि दाइरियाव, -2009, Ronjoy Brahma
- Celebration, Aftab Alam
- I Cry, Phil Soar
- To Be An Ocean, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Present World, Aftab Alam
- Am I independent?, gajanan mishra
- Call Me, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- November, Thomas Hood
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)