Live even after death!
Die not as long as there is breath! !
Live as it should have been
Die not even if the death absorbs
Delete, delete illusive thoughts
Deplete, deplete delusive observations
Inhale not, fakery
Exhale not knavery
There is fire as it is
Do not add fuel-
Life should not be a subject
That can find itself a junk
Life should not be an object
That goes invariably to sink
Allow mind to win
Mend the brain, let it shine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DIE NOT by ROCHISH MON )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan