Die For You, Crossroad
Let me take this moment, or two,
And publish, 'You are the best thing,
That has ever happened in my life! '
May God forgive;
I have no wish to disdain His great gift.
Yet were fate to bring us to terrible juncture,
A crossroad whereat all choice reduces
To either my earthly existence, or yours,
Gladly would I give up mine,
I would die for you.
I express this simple interlude,
Mean it as a paean to the experience,
The joy of having had the splendid fortune,
How wonderful the time I spend with you!
STANLEY PACION's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die For You, Crossroad by STANLEY PACION )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal