Dichotomy of Ecstasy
Her words, a river of nubile passions,
Her smile, a sprinkle of ecstasy,
Her songs, an ode to the life's vagary.
Peeling my heart off her memories,
Stabbing my eyes off her dreams,
I died with a silent scream.
Anurag Talukdar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dichotomy of Ecstasy by Anurag Talukdar )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash