The Queen's Dagger
Your blind happiness,
your sugarcoated hatred,
your intelligent stupidity.
You do not know
what you do to me
every time you smile.
Every time you smile,
you make me feel so vile.
I can't describe this
rising up in me,
burning my soul quicker than fire.
You should've known better
than to laugh at the blood on the floor.
but you didn't.
There is nothing I can do for you,
now that you have joined him.
I have no choice but to kill you.
The Queen's Dagger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Diablo by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman