Dharma started a voyage
There it met a query
In its passport name was truth
Its sir name was compassion
Address was sanctity
The place was self control
City was forgiveness
The gentleness muttered
This is garbage
This is my id
Yet I dwell in some others shoe
When I stand at their base
Then my exact form visible
Then call me Dharma with this sir name! ! ! !
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dharma by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid