You must always be devoted
From what you do to what you believe
If you are not you will be noted
And only to yourself will you deceive.
If you are not faithful and committed
And unless you are truthful and credited
You will be excluded and omitted
You then certainly will be edited.
A man must always be true
In his dreams and also his goal
He must be dedicated and always pursue
Then he will find joy in his soul.
A woman she must be zealous
In her wants and needs she must be inspiring
Never should she be enraged or jealous
Calmness and virtue is her own requiring.
If a person is not devout
From what they do and from what they say
They will live their life in confusion and doubt
And heavy their soul it will weigh.
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devoted by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick