You must always be devoted
From what you do to what you believe
If you are not you will be noted
And only to yourself will you deceive.
If you are not faithful and committed
And unless you are truthful and credited
You will be excluded and omitted
You then certainly will be edited.
A man must always be true
In his dreams and also his goal
He must be dedicated and always pursue
Then he will find joy in his soul.
A woman she must be zealous
In her wants and needs she must be inspiring
Never should she be enraged or jealous
Calmness and virtue is her own requiring.
If a person is not devout
From what they do and from what they say
They will live their life in confusion and doubt
And heavy their soul it will weigh.
Randy L. McClave
Randy McClave's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devoted by Randy McClave )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon