Devils and Angels.
Hatred is the devils love,
Love is the angels song,
The combination of the two may be fatal for few.
You never know the fate of trying with the demons and the angels,
You can only pray for the best in the tick and rush against time.
You gain some and loose some,
People come and go,
But that is life.
It is a rush against time,
You can't change it,
So just live with what you're given.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devils and Angels. by Casandra Vice )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki