Jesus James Llorico
'There is always one person
For someone in this world
One lovely person that could
Take your breath away...
For when the right moment comes
One could not say a word
One could not even move
And that is love...
For when destiny brings you there
It is up to you to make the steps
It is up to you to make it happen
It could either bring you pain
Or it could give something
You never dreamed before
For if ever it happens
That you missed that fate
There might never be a chance that
You could be together again
Just like today...
Where I have written so many letters
The deepest essence perhaps I get
It's already a thing of the past.'
Jesus James Llorico's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by Jesus James Llorico )
Did you read them?
- God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- soon. chapter 3., Mandolyn ...
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)