Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can chose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want Your destiny to be.
Because You will lose sight of the road To your destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (destiny by cassidy lorent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough