Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all
Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can chose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want
Your destiny to be.
You will lose sight of the road
To your destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESTINY by Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all )
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)