Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all
Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can chose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want
Your destiny to be.
You will lose sight of the road
To your destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESTINY by Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath