Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all
Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can chose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want
Your destiny to be.
You will lose sight of the road
To your destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESTINY by Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)