Brain had two way
but heart had many
I have two thing
one beautifu, second big
the fist is clever and wild
another stanborn and gilt
when wrong when fall
when win when peace
to choose the best one...
what if I had eight
both different and quality
I will ask a favour
even right or law
but what if I got wrong?
and what if I win?
brain had two way
but heart had many.
Joshua Tesha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESICION by Joshua Tesha )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck