Deserving Of Death
In the dark they beg on their knees...
For their savior god to bring relief...
Some sort of guidance and light
But all that awaits is decimation...
But all that they deserve is death...
Weak are the ones hiding in the dark...
Desperately seeking for the light...
The shining beacon of hope glows in the shadows...
My burning eyes staring through their mortal bodies
Walk towards the light...
I dare you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deserving Of Death by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)