Deserving Of Death
In the dark they beg on their knees...
For their savior god to bring relief...
Some sort of guidance and light
But all that awaits is decimation...
But all that they deserve is death...
Weak are the ones hiding in the dark...
Desperately seeking for the light...
The shining beacon of hope glows in the shadows...
My burning eyes staring through their mortal bodies
Walk towards the light...
I dare you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deserving Of Death by Nihil Existentia )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow