Deserving Of Death
In the dark they beg on their knees...
For their savior god to bring relief...
Some sort of guidance and light
But all that awaits is decimation...
But all that they deserve is death...
Weak are the ones hiding in the dark...
Desperately seeking for the light...
The shining beacon of hope glows in the shadows...
My burning eyes staring through their mortal bodies
Walk towards the light...
I dare you.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deserving Of Death by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds