Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Deserving and knowledgeable associates!
There is no harm and grief, what may,
That can be done by one’s enemy
To a ruler!
A wise ruler who follows, without erring, the virtues of
Deserving, disciplined and knowledgeable associates
With established morality and justice!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Deserving and knowledgeable associates! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'ThirukkuRaL'
தக்கா ரினத்தனாய்த் தானொழுக வல்லானைச்
செற்றார் செயக்கிடந்த தில்.446 பெரியாரைத் துணைக்கோடல்