Derailed By Train
I never buy, whats bought.
What was bought, I can never buy.
The copper corpse which brassed silver.
To feel more like steel.
Derailed by train.
Succumb to what you weaved.
One or two sleeves.
Does not brand a thief a thief.
The have to, read what you need.
I am the worst kind of perfect.
What i project into the riddles.
I cannot find.
Which is hidden in my hide.
The fountain by sound.
Was found in the valley of Sad But Never Happy.
So I squared my round.
To be more of a tree to a dog.
One which shades and protects.
As the one which presents a bark.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Derailed By Train by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki