Little King of Sorrows
Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
cause no one thinks like me.
I think I don't belong here,
but where else should I be?
To think like this is normal,
and when I don't it's weird,
so other's must be thinking,
my brain has disappeared.
A walking waste of human,
is what my mirror shows.
Sometime I want to kill him,
and no one even knows.
But who would even care if,
If I wasn't here no more.
Why should I stay and up space?
What am I living for?
I cannot tell which way is up.
I'm getting in the way.
I'm ugly and my mind is warped,
So who cares what I say?
I could never make a difference.
I wish my life would end.
Cause I will never like myself.
I will never be my friend.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis