Distant from the truth
Everything feels lost; following the
Path of serenity is not always the
Right thing to do.
Every ounce of hope has been demolished; the bitter
Sweet aftertaste of regret follows the accentual
Swallowing of desire, for
It is all just an on going
Optical illusion forced upon ones' life that
Never set out to succeed.
Bailey Schatte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression by Bailey Schatte )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow