Finnaly, I don't live by you,
I wake in the morning,
Without your presence in my mind.
My window, brought me a beautiful day,
full of rain, sorrow and clouds,
full of life,
Just this morning...
You no longer my reason, my madness.
You no longer my way to freedom,
You are just somebody,
Drought in a sea of sadness...
I like you right there,
Away from me,
In a distant, forgetable place,
Without time, reason or pain,
I like you in the distance,
Away from my flowers,
My moon and my hapiness...
Completely away from my tears.
You are no more than a spectrum,
Sometimes a memorie...
Sometimes a face, a smile....
You no longer in my mind,
Just sometimes....Just sometimes...
For a short, unbearable moment...
Just...when I close my eyes.
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Denial by Carlos Aragao )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
James Bayard Taylor
(11 January 1825 – 19 December 1878)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- I Cried, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Uncle Trevor's Justice to Travis, rohan bendre
- The Second Birth Of Tragedy, Leila Samarrai
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht