Finnaly, I don't live by you,
I wake in the morning,
Without your presence in my mind.
My window, brought me a beautiful day,
full of rain, sorrow and clouds,
full of life,
Just this morning...
You no longer my reason, my madness.
You no longer my way to freedom,
You are just somebody,
Drought in a sea of sadness...
I like you right there,
Away from me,
In a distant, forgetable place,
Without time, reason or pain,
I like you in the distance,
Away from my flowers,
My moon and my hapiness...
Completely away from my tears.
You are no more than a spectrum,
Sometimes a memorie...
Sometimes a face, a smile....
You no longer in my mind,
Just sometimes....Just sometimes...
For a short, unbearable moment...
Just...when I close my eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Denial by Carlos Aragao )
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You, Jose Orozco
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)