Finnaly, I don't live by you,
I wake in the morning,
Without your presence in my mind.
My window, brought me a beautiful day,
full of rain, sorrow and clouds,
full of life,
Just this morning...
You no longer my reason, my madness.
You no longer my way to freedom,
You are just somebody,
Drought in a sea of sadness...
I like you right there,
Away from me,
In a distant, forgetable place,
Without time, reason or pain,
I like you in the distance,
Away from my flowers,
My moon and my hapiness...
Completely away from my tears.
You are no more than a spectrum,
Sometimes a memorie...
Sometimes a face, a smile....
You no longer in my mind,
Just sometimes....Just sometimes...
For a short, unbearable moment...
Just...when I close my eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Denial by Carlos Aragao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui