There were some words more powerful than the sum of all these written today.
A king sought when a King led this King's chosen.
Sinful ways become new norms and mores every since back then.
How can one stray so far away from the unpopular writings of yesterday?
Men continue to pen prose to appease the dull, unloving, and corrosive hearts of men.
The unpopular writings of yesterday find their use when men athirst truth.
Whet the appetite for truth. Paint visions by pen that heightens the curiosity for more truth.
Let truth be the common popular language day by day.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demotic by Timothy Branch )
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
- I LOVE PARIS, Terry Collett
- Unrhymed, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns