I guess I'm just a demonic monster that causes pain through emotional scourging and mames.
Like one of my greatest heroes losing it all in the last hours,
his mind brakeing from all the endless emotional hours.
All because I'm locked in a cage of my bipolar insanity and paranoid scrutiny.
All I wanted ever was to love you my precious dove.
Can you ever forgive my soul K. that is so dumb?
I know I am seen as now a demonic monster and you have every right to see it that way and take quick flight.
Perhaps that's all that I am no matter how hard I try or tell myself that I'm a good man.
I only hurt my true love in the end,
so that truly does make me a monster with demonic tendencies unwittingly at my very hands.
I just need you to see and help search my soul,
try to understand the horrible sufferings that have taken their toll.
Will you please help guide me through this treacherous scary life,
help to cleanse this demonic monster that never meant to cause any strife.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demonic Monster by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar