I guess I'm just a demonic monster that causes pain through emotional scourging and mames.
Like one of my greatest heroes losing it all in the last hours,
his mind brakeing from all the endless emotional hours.
All because I'm locked in a cage of my bipolar insanity and paranoid scrutiny.
All I wanted ever was to love you my precious dove.
Can you ever forgive my soul K. that is so dumb?
I know I am seen as now a demonic monster and you have every right to see it that way and take quick flight.
Perhaps that's all that I am no matter how hard I try or tell myself that I'm a good man.
I only hurt my true love in the end,
so that truly does make me a monster with demonic tendencies unwittingly at my very hands.
I just need you to see and help search my soul,
try to understand the horrible sufferings that have taken their toll.
Will you please help guide me through this treacherous scary life,
help to cleanse this demonic monster that never meant to cause any strife.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demonic Monster by Michael McParland )
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)