I am planning to improve
Land family house bank balance
I want to show these are my strength.
I am to fight always with neighbors
And tell them I am the most powerful
I want to say I am living and not dying.
What is truth what is false
I do not want to differentiate
I am rich I am educated I am handsome
And beautiful and I want your sacrifice.
Whatever I wish I can do see
I am here believe me test me
I can give you all I can acquire all.
I am not gliding towards hell
I am not fish that you can catch me
In a net I am so many ways to come out see.
Alas, This demoniac man, is no more
And he fell down on his own
He is no where but within us.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Demoniac man by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)