I am planning to improve
Land family house bank balance
I want to show these are my strength.
I am to fight always with neighbors
And tell them I am the most powerful
I want to say I am living and not dying.
What is truth what is false
I do not want to differentiate
I am rich I am educated I am handsome
And beautiful and I want your sacrifice.
Whatever I wish I can do see
I am here believe me test me
I can give you all I can acquire all.
I am not gliding towards hell
I am not fish that you can catch me
In a net I am so many ways to come out see.
Alas, This demoniac man, is no more
And he fell down on his own
He is no where but within us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Demoniac man by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar