A Night, that She begged the love,
was the Worst Night in her Life.
She Understood This after Thirty Years,
At a night that She saw the man in a party,
with a Swollen-Bellied,
his eyes were wiggling among the women,
Same the eyes of a Sheep in grassland.
with a Mouth in Moving and Swallowing.
She neared The WINDOW.
Sunk her Face into the Coldness of Glass.
It was Drizzling.
Just, Like that Night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deliverance by Rasul Raessi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma