A Night, that She begged the love,
was the Worst Night in her Life.
She Understood This after Thirty Years,
At a night that She saw the man in a party,
with a Swollen-Bellied,
his eyes were wiggling among the women,
Same the eyes of a Sheep in grassland.
with a Mouth in Moving and Swallowing.
She neared The WINDOW.
Sunk her Face into the Coldness of Glass.
It was Drizzling.
Just, Like that Night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deliverance by Rasul Raessi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock