As I stroll among the daisies,
Visions clear of you appear,
And my heart starts to go crazy,
And all sadness disappears.
Love and roses, salt and sea,
Bring you close, so close to me,
Heaven titillates, hearts vacillate,
But you're all that I can see.
Let the World continue crazy,
Let our lives be what they'll be,
I won't see the World as hazy,
If your sun shines down on me.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delight by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla