They are defeated soldier
who are defeated from
They take a candle not for
protesting but showing that
they have given up.
They can't burn their light
They can't fight for them
like one old man used
They are selfish and helpless.
They want to see change but
forgotten the price to get change.
They take pride to show off
their feeling but it also get
defeated after few days.
Soon they forget everything
and once again there is darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Defeated Soldier by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious