They are defeated soldier
who are defeated from
They take a candle not for
protesting but showing that
they have given up.
They can't burn their light
They can't fight for them
like one old man used
They are selfish and helpless.
They want to see change but
forgotten the price to get change.
They take pride to show off
their feeling but it also get
defeated after few days.
Soon they forget everything
and once again there is darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Defeated Soldier by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Incredible Heights, Ronald Chapman
- There is Always Just RIGHT NOW! ...and t.., Monk E. Biz
- Anything for Love (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- Angels At Play, Ronald Chapman
- Amazing Day, Ronald Chapman
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman