Its like am in this deep well
Surrounded by darkness
Surrounded by walls
Am alive, but
Feel better to be dead....
Light is a distant sight,
I see the sun, the moon, the stars,
Again i see them, no i don't feel them,
Feel am just not alive,
Just feel am in this deep well,
too deep to be alive,
Then i remember the goal i had,
the promise i made to myself,
The person i wanted to be,
And the person i don't wanna be,
Suddenly feel the darkness is going away....
No am not in this deep well....
I can see the sun, the moon the stars...
Am feeling them,
Feel its so good to be alive....
Feel if am strong enough to come out of darkness...
Am strong enough to face anything
Strong enough to be alive :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Deep well by NEEHU PAT )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- The Man, Victor Kretzie
- Again, Joseph Archer
- the business of cuisine, oskar hansen
- For You And I, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crucifixion of th' Soul..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beware Of Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bigtha, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love Me Girl, Joseph Archer
- One Christmas Eve From The North..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Neryah, Edward Kofi Louis