Its like am in this deep well
Surrounded by darkness
Surrounded by walls
Am alive, but
Feel better to be dead....
Light is a distant sight,
I see the sun, the moon, the stars,
Again i see them, no i don't feel them,
Feel am just not alive,
Just feel am in this deep well,
too deep to be alive,
Then i remember the goal i had,
the promise i made to myself,
The person i wanted to be,
And the person i don't wanna be,
Suddenly feel the darkness is going away....
No am not in this deep well....
I can see the sun, the moon the stars...
Am feeling them,
Feel its so good to be alive....
Feel if am strong enough to come out of darkness...
Am strong enough to face anything
Strong enough to be alive :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Deep well by NEEHU PAT )
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- silly room moms drinking starbucks, Mandolyn ...
- Be a man, devon da poet
- Bright Star, JJ Evendon
- O lord Jesus, I've dragged your name in .., devon da poet
- Recession to Poverty, Roger Bussey
- Our Life, Roger Bussey
- Iconography, Frank Avon
- Memories of the Past, Roger Bussey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)