Deep Ends of The Sea
The deep ends of the sea,
are like that of infinity,
if believed, it can be found, not by others, execpt by you and me.
don't worry about negative people and their talk,
just hear it near them, and release it when, away from them you walk.
for if you are affected by their poison, for your courage will be
believe in yourself, even though you are mocked
you wil conquer, the deep ends of the sea.
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep Ends of The Sea by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale