RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Invisible images standing off to the side of streets
from past memories.
Before the world became wrapped up in episodes of
greed and envy.
Now filled with the anxiety of trying to hold on to
whatever was promised before the world decided to go
off the deep end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep End by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai