RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Invisible images standing off to the side of streets
from past memories.
Before the world became wrapped up in episodes of
greed and envy.
Now filled with the anxiety of trying to hold on to
whatever was promised before the world decided to go
off the deep end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep End by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed