RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Invisible images standing off to the side of streets
from past memories.
Before the world became wrapped up in episodes of
greed and envy.
Now filled with the anxiety of trying to hold on to
whatever was promised before the world decided to go
off the deep end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep End by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- From Womb To Womb, Dennis Lange
- Seasons, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- I searched, hasmukh amathalal
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay