RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Invisible images standing off to the side of streets
from past memories.
Before the world became wrapped up in episodes of
greed and envy.
Now filled with the anxiety of trying to hold on to
whatever was promised before the world decided to go
off the deep end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep End by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)