Deep inside a moments time
is rough and watery, not kind
Into a pot of melted ice
i throw the batch of wedding rice
They do not swell, they remain cold
I can not trust; to have to hold...
...you for the days that come and go
I'll linger without bridal glow
And for this coming day of ours
I know the way, I see the spars...
...that come before us, cant you tell
there will be pain, the wedding bell...
...will ring and truth will set aside
the loss when I become your bride
Sarah Sisson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (deep by Sarah Sisson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA