RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Drawing me into pictures of beauty taken from life
as it has begun in reality.
Dedicating eternity to those in need, failing to be
seen on screens of photographic memories.
Tracing scores of lines, following words off into
deserts of unusual meanings.
Cooperating quietly into every night's behavior.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dedicating Eternity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest