Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Deconstruction Of Determinism
Who merits fate, -immanent will!
The dark –blue tendrils,
The Unconscious chasm seasons,
And wraps Time in magician’s bag.
Where is the Temporal in Permanence,
Black-hole dissolves in Unified field,
The periodic table farms matter in life,
Birth-bed and crimination coincide.
Yours Universe and mine world,
Plank’s jump into Einstein’s space ,
The timeless God-particle dominates,
Spirit evolves matter to defy the same.
The absolute abstract geometric points,
Bubble and bubble, fade and fade.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deconstruction Of Determinism by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan