Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Deconstructed Love In Poetry.
Tender wings germinate and grow,
Yesterdays birds corrupt lechery,
In the ancient bed sleep the snakes,
The hungry hyenas loiter for flesh.
Hunters arrow to neutralize the rage,
Flood quench the volcano,
The dumb quakes at 12 noon,
The old sun forgets not its adolescence,
The fired hearth collects fuel in the wood.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deconstructed Love In Poetry. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady