Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Deconstructed Love In Poetry.
Tender wings germinate and grow,
Yesterdays birds corrupt lechery,
In the ancient bed sleep the snakes,
The hungry hyenas loiter for flesh.
Hunters arrow to neutralize the rage,
Flood quench the volcano,
The dumb quakes at 12 noon,
The old sun forgets not its adolescence,
The fired hearth collects fuel in the wood.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deconstructed Love In Poetry. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John