LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Aggravate my heart_
Decimate my love_
And I'll decapitate your soul,
From its grip, you used to hold...
My spirit imprisoned,
Don't care if you free, just listen.
They say Karma is a bitch,
And I agree with it.
Like a Boomerang...
the pain will come back_
Heaven won't help,
it will be hell, trust that_
And you won't wanna be friends,
When your blood's boiling for revenge.
This is exactly, where the road ends.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Decimate' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Living With Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- December, Nassy Fesharaki
- Warmth, Michael McParland
- Lovely and nice future, hasmukh amathalal
- A Dream Outside a Dream, Amber Carr
- Saying What We Are Not, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Grieve Your Old Self, Frank Okoth
- Poetry, Adriana Avila
- Universal Heart Association, Adriana Avila
- Sleeping Soundly(also known as: Thought .., Luo Zhihai