LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Aggravate my heart_
Decimate my love_
And I'll decapitate your soul,
From its grip, you used to hold...
My spirit imprisoned,
Don't care if you free, just listen.
They say Karma is a bitch,
And I agree with it.
Like a Boomerang...
the pain will come back_
Heaven won't help,
it will be hell, trust that_
And you won't wanna be friends,
When your blood's boiling for revenge.
This is exactly, where the road ends.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Decimate' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay