The thing we see, mind can’t perceive
The mind that perceive, eyes can’t see
Deception resides in the mind of man!
Lord: not you involved? Only we deceive!
Almighty is omnipotent, omnipresent,
The Lord of the universe, nothing hid
Created the universe and then Satan,
Adam and from ribs, Ewe, and lament
Knowing everything you planned and painted
Satan the Iblish disobeyed thee and rented
Ewe for the hex, thrown on earth for sex
From Eden, Why Still with Satan, we are fainted?
Read, Iblish: The Evil of the evils, beloved and wise
A learned, lost everything the knowledge, you gave
The Ego and proud made him a dark stupid knave
Saved Eden, thrown Satan, shown Adam his size
I discard the theory of duality of God, evil and holy
A deception through Satan by Lord, a perceived folly
A spy of Lord to misguide and know, are we faithful?
Whether Satan knows or not? This act of deceitful//
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deception by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker