rosalinda flores rosevoc
December Sonnet II. Hope
Days of wrath, I have seen, now over me
Gone loathsome rains of weeping, after dawn
Should I fall, in praise I’d rise like kids - found
Glory in God’s kindness of boundless seas.
From dark days of doom and cyclone, now free
Gathered silk fields, fire, water, nothing owned
A heaven’s grace, in faith, I pray no bounds
Erect stone monuments like pliant trees!
A Savior is born, rejoice and sing praise!
Hope of today, a blessed light unveiled
Born a Savior, redeems us, human race.
A Savior is born, doubt not, see thy might
In chaos and wars, he saves in the right
Hope of today, a blessed light unveiled!
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
an Italian sonnet
after storm Hayan in the Philippines
Comments about this poem (December Sonnet II. Hope by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal