...'Vos eiecit me'...
Long did you love me.
But now you forever hate me.
Michael you dispersed me.
Myself and my many host...
...'Semper quidem incidem'...
A many a long did I fall.
First I was cast.
First I was falling.
There was no hope...
...'Ego ad locum iudicii'...
When I stopped only then did I realize...
I had been cast into The Abyss.
Myself and my advocates.
We had been forsaken...
...Pennas meas abierunt'...
I went through a transformation...
Into what I am now...
Abaddon... Belial... Beelzebub...Mephistopheles...
< br>...'Scitis nomen meum'...
I have fallen from Grace.
and I am changed.
I have introduced sin...
...'Revertans triumphum gratiam'...
I will return to Grace... Triumphant
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decayed Elegance by Morgan Siegel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR