...'Vos eiecit me'...
Long did you love me.
But now you forever hate me.
Michael you dispersed me.
Myself and my many host...
...'Semper quidem incidem'...
A many a long did I fall.
First I was cast.
First I was falling.
There was no hope...
...'Ego ad locum iudicii'...
When I stopped only then did I realize...
I had been cast into The Abyss.
Myself and my advocates.
We had been forsaken...
...Pennas meas abierunt'...
I went through a transformation...
Into what I am now...
Abaddon... Belial... Beelzebub...Mephistopheles...
< br>...'Scitis nomen meum'...
I have fallen from Grace.
and I am changed.
I have introduced sin...
...'Revertans triumphum gratiam'...
I will return to Grace... Triumphant
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Decayed Elegance by Morgan Siegel )
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns