The heat from the night breaks the sweat.
In my face and with distaste.
I am ice cold.
Shivers runs the spirals suede.
Crystallized are my thoughts.
Freezing my memories inside my head.
What to ever is left for my sins in the land of forever.
I will burden the carrying of my cross.
From one specific time to point me in the direction of another.
Craving the death of mine to be sudden.
I doubt much for a must.
Because, with whom the who? ? ?
Will I have to beg my mercy.
To score a really great one in a dEatHtImE bargain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deathtime by Unic Cjonr )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dinner Guest: Me, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)