DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY FOR YOU... FEB 12TH,2014
DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY FOR YOU … FEB 12TH,2014
Our politicians have turned their heads away again and again,
Their political party edicts say that there’s nothing to win,
The religious and politically correct, want to avoid this,
Therefore the elites think it is something like going down in an abyss.
Our appointed Supreme Court told Sue Rodriguez where to go,
And she could not die with dignity and she would have to kowtow,
It’s allowed in Switzerland but definitely not here,
And all death-with-dignity ideas will have to disappear.
Medically-assisted-dying could help when it comes time to die,
And we’re looking up at the ceiling or sky and we don’t know why,
This is in our future though some look away and try to deny,
Why is this so difficult to have legally applied?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DEATH-WITH-DIGNITY FOR YOU... FEB 12TH,2014 by James Bredin )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher