Death the Shadow Behind Us
A shadow behind us sends chills down our spine
Always lurking at the corner of our eyes waiting for the right time
He knows our destiny
He watches us with close scrutiny
Blind we are to his presence
He is the bane of our existence
Serving God's judgement, will and fate
He will guides us to Hell or Heaven's Gate
Unemotional is Death
He cares not when we release our last breath
For he will perform his task
With his face unmasked
A shadow no more
Death will close the gates evermore
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.