Kill or Be killed
Death seems fun!
It's sad when death feels like a fun release,
It's sad when people stop trying to talk you out of it,
It's sad when you look around and all you see is misery,
Maybe I'm just sad!
A pathetics speck,
A self loathing dimwit,
Or maybe I'm just ungreatful,
But, either way it's sad.
Kill or Be killed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death seems fun! by Kill or Be killed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith