You signed in blood…
The blood of the Devil
You signed your Death Right
Your Death Right to Hell.
I signed my Death Right,
In my own Blood, that the Devil
Gave to me at 24.
The Death Right can’t be burned,
Fore it is immune.
The Death Right can’t be cursed,
Fore it is already been done.
The Death Right can’t be torn.
Fore it is immortal.
Our Death Rights are forever
Even if you die.
Jade DragonHeart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Right by Jade DragonHeart )
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
- Yes and no two words, gajanan mishra
- sister forever, yolandey breedt
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Everything, Anna Akhmatova
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)