Death Of Love
As my mind wanders back
While I stand near the broken window pane,
A breath of fresh air
Touches and caresses my face.
I see your dreamy eyes,
Feel those whispers and tears,
As they blow my heart
And rip off my soul.
Sudden gushes of cold wind
Needles my skin
And I gaze at the dry flat rose,
Which still has your odour,
As the death of love
Is mourned once more.
Copyright © 2013 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Love by Indranil Bhaduri )
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy