Waltz For Zizi
Death Of Hope
Hope awaits only for a kiss,
but not today.
I'm all you wanted me to be (yesterday) .
I made it.
Here in front of you
I am death.
I left you a trail
to my poems
to really see me,
all my pieces,
dreams and nightmares.
on a silver plate.
They were always yours.
and be happy for me.
I don't need love anymore.
I don't need you.
I am free,
I am done.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Hope by Waltz For Zizi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 July 1923 – 1 February 2012)
Winifred Emma May
(1907 - 1990)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram
- There's nothing like dance, Yisel Chong
- No One Could Ever Understand, Thabang Rakimane
- You made me evil, Yisel Chong
- The time machine, Yisel Chong
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci
- A Girl Called Memory, Mashewa1 Nthele