Waltz For Zizi
Death Of Hope
Hope awaits only for a kiss,
but not today.
I'm all you wanted me to be (yesterday) .
I made it.
Here in front of you
I am death.
I left you a trail
to my poems
to really see me,
all my pieces,
dreams and nightmares.
on a silver plate.
They were always yours.
and be happy for me.
I don't need love anymore.
I don't need you.
I am free,
I am done.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Of Hope by Waltz For Zizi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Silent Spring, Bijay Kant Dubey
- sTrEaMed 2 - Compliant s afforded. The .., sEaN nOrTh
- This world, appiah japheth
- Nation Building, Tony Adah
- A Dance Is A Poem Gesturted Through, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Salvage, appiah japheth
- Sitting In The Park, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish for peace and not war pieces, Juwon Daniel
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey