Death of a Poet
Penetrating a collapsing inquiry.
All to smile?
A pill bottle,
Glinting under the desk lamp.
Glowing orange like lit coal.
Inside a diligent heart.
Enough rhythm to molest
An inner narrative.
An image in verse
Must serve a purpose.
To the muses of yore
A caffeine headache.
A slave to existential
I borrow meaning
From essays written
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death of a Poet by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki